Black dates are soft, dark coloured that just melt in the mouth. The original "sweets" of nature, dates are one of the top super foods which have numerous health benefits. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are low in cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in iron, potassium, sodium, and fluorine. They help improve the digestive system as they contain soluble and insoluble fibers and various kinds of amino acids. They provide instant energy and are a natural and tasty snack for children and adults alike.
Vana Kharjuru (Kannada), PerichamTamil), Chuara (Hindi),Endu Kharjuram (Telugu) and Vennai Pazham (Malayalam)
- High antioxidants, dietary fibre, no gluten, no go, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- Naturally contains antioxidants, fibre and potassium
- Keeps blood free from impurities and protects the skin cells
- Reduce bad cholesterol in blood and helps regulate bp
- Helps in digestion, reduces acidity and increase immunity
- Helps avoiding premature aging and helps promote hair health